Do you want to camp all season? We don’t blame you, especially now that you can have exactly what you want.
Our seasonal pitches allow you to make a one-time discounted payment for unlimited holidays (within that season) at Campsite Kapinovski Monastery. Now you can really enjoy camping as much as you want.
It’s perfect if you want to have a base for exploring your favorite region with access to all of our amazing facilities. Avoid the hassle of having to tow every time you visit, and secure your favorite pitch for the duration of your stay!
Pitches of your choice can be booked for camper or caravan and are available from around the beginning of May through to the end of September, depending on when the site opens and closes.
What does it cost?
The cost of the pitch varies by the duration of the time you chose to stay with us. The discount in the relevant percentage ratio is deducted from the total amount due for your stay. Please note that we require a minimum stay of 6 weeks, in order to enable you to use our seasonal pitches scheme. The discount on the "Seasonal Pitches" scheme is based on type of camping device + number of registered visitors in it. A full price list can be found here.
What does our seasonal pitches offer?
- Peace of mind with our 24 hour park security knowing your camper/caravan is safe & secure on park.
- Sites that are staff managed.
- Levelled grass pitches with electric hook-up, direct access to drinking water and sewage system.
- Clearly defined parcels with plenty of natural shadow thrown by the different trees populating the area.
- Immediate proximity to all campsite facilities, 100m to the nearby river and waterfall.
How do I book?
For more information:
Call us on: 00359 885 945 533
Benefits of seasonal pitches:
The benefits of booking a seasonal pitch are plentiful, and aside from having full flexibility and no need to tow your caravan every time you want to go away, they include:
- Saving money.
If you like having lots of camping holidays throughout the year then a seasonal pitch works out much cheaper than paying for them all separately. You can save up to 45% off our regular fees!
- Less hassle booking.
Booking and planning holidays can be stressful but this is eliminated by having a seasonal pitch. You don’t need to book each time you want to come back to us or get away for a while. Уour pitch is just waiting for you.
- Holiday whenever you want.
One of the biggest advantages of a seasonal pitch is the fact that it serves you as a great base to go get away to, whenever you chose and as often as you like without having to worry about finding somewhere to stay on your return. The seasonal pitch scheme offers you to have a home from home on a site with your very own dedicated pitch.
- Become part of a community of like-minded people.
Seasonal pitches are a great way to make new friends as you will find other campers who keep returning to us too. What can be better than a time spent in a good company?
The Seasonal Pitch is for the use of the caravan/camper owner named on the Seasonal Pitch Agreement, their family and close friends. Strictly no subletting is permitted. You are entitled to station your touring caravan on the park for the time frame agreed and to occupy your caravan for holiday / recreational purposes only.
Seasonal Pitches cannot be used as a base for school journeys or for any work activity on site, commercial or charitable purpose. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Winter Storage Pitches
We also offer winter storage pitches, you can find more information on these below.
* Terms and conditions apply.
If you have nowhere to store your caravan/camper during the winter months, Campsite Kapinovski Monastery can help you. Choose to store your touring caravan/motorhome on a safe place for the winter off-season with us, to save towing home and parking your caravan on your driveway.
This means that you are able to leave your second home with us, secure in the knowledge that your caravan/motorhome is on a safe place, during the winter months. No more towing home in the wind & rain!
Our winter storage scheme runs from the end of the camping season (usualy around the end of September) until we re-open the following Spring.
What does it cost?
The cost for storing your touring caravan/motorhome varies by the duration of the time you chose to leave it with us. Please note that we require a minimum stay 6 weeks, in order to enable you to benefit from our winter storage scheme. A full price list can be found here.
How do I book?
For more information:
Call us on: 00359 885 945 533
Benefits of the winter storage:
- Affordable rates.
- No towing and stressing about where to park your caravan/motorhome at the end of your holiday = enjoy a stress free winter months.
- We will have your touring caravan/camper ready and waiting on your favorite pitch.
(Booking required and subject to availability)
- Storage that is safe, convenient and on a site which is manned.
- You have peace of mind.
We also offer seasonal pitches during the camping season, you can find more information on these above.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
“Seasonal Pitch” means a pitch made available by Campsite Kapinovski for hire during the camping season for a specified period, subject to agreement but no less than 6 weeks.
“Winter Storage” means a pitch/storage place made available by Campsite Kapinovski for hire during the camping off season for a specified period, subject to agreement but no less than 6 weeks.
“Caravan” means a touring caravan, motorhome or trailer tent.
“Close Season ” this is the period between, when we close (normally the end of September) to until we re-open the following Spring (usually around the begining of May), weather permitting).
* Subject to weather conditions.
“Camping Season” –normally this is the period around the beginning of May to around the end of September.
*Subject to weather conditions
“Seasonal Pitch /Winter Storage Fees” Fees required to reserve a pitch/storage place for а a specified period of time for your use.
“We/our” - Campsite Kapinovski Monastery.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seasonal pitch/winter storage fee is to be paid in full at the time of making the booking.
- If the agreement for a Seasonal Pitch/Winter Storage is terminated by the caravan owner up to and including 14 days before the start date, we will refund the full amount paid. In case it is cancelled less than 14 days before the start date, we will charge 50% of the prepaid amount and refund the rest. In the event of a termination of the agreement during the season (after the start date), any refund will be at the discretion of the camping manager but won't exceed 50% of the remaining amount for the period that you stated.
- The owed amount in regards to the seasonal pitch scheme is based on the standard camping fee for the period in question. To form your final rate we apply the relevant reduction, corresponding to your lenght of stay. We take under account: type of camping device, number of registered visitors in it and length of stay. The final price is fixed for your indicated period of stay and is not affected in any way by your physical presence in Camspite Kapinovski Monastery.
- In case of extension of the stay after the end of the agreement "seasonal camping pitch", the standard camping fees apply, unless otherwise agreed with a camping manager.
- In the unlikely event that the Campsite is required to shut down due to reasons unforeseen at the start of hire, a full refund will be given of the pitch/storage fees and any other charges already paid in relation to the period of time after the hire is terminated.
- The discount on the "Seasonal Pitch" scheme can not be combined with any other kind of discount.
- For the comfort and safety of everyone on the campsite, seasonal pitch holders must also adhere to the established general site rules. We reserve the right to terminate the agreement, after a warning, if these are not adhered to. In such event no refunds will be given.
- The Seasonal Pitch is for the use of the caravan/camper owner named on the Seasonal Pitch agreement, their family and close friends. Sub-letting is strictly not permitted. Please let reception know if someone else will be using your caravan in your absence. In case this is not done the caravan owner will be deemed to be in breach of this agreement and it may be terminated with immediate effect.
8.1 Letting of your caravan is strictly prohibited.
8.2 Use of your caravan is restricted to leisure use only.
8.3 Using your caravan as a permanent residence is strictly prohibited.
- Seasonal Pitches are non transferable.
9.1 If you sell your caravan, the caravan must leave the campsite.
9.2 We reserve the right to re-let your seasonal pitch should you permanently leave the campsite during the season.
9.3 Seasonal pitch fees are non-refundable if you sell your caravan at any time.
- You are entitled to station the caravan on the park for the agreed period of time and to occupy it for holiday and recreational purposes only. Caravans will be sited on the selected pitch and must not be moved by the caravan owner without prior discussion and agreement of the Campsite Manager.
- The price for the pitch includes positioning of one car (parked within or in immediate proximity to the pitch) and a caravan plus one awning. Setting of tents is not allowed on the camping pitches, designated for campers and caravans. Awnings on standard seasonal pitches must be taken down when the caravan is unoccupied.
- No electrical hook-up leads to be left plugged in to the caravan when there is no-one staying in it and gas must be turned off. Only gas bottles that fit in the caravan gas locker are permitted when the owner is not on site.
- All Seasonal Pitches must be kept clear between visits to enable pitch maintenance. Wind breaks, water barrels, leads, awning straps, dog ties, solar lights, personal belongings, etc. are to be stored away. Nothing is to be stored underneath the caravan and when you leave the campsite your pitch must be left clean and tidy. We will not be held responsible for damage caused to property that has been left on or near the pitch.
- If you are leaving your caravan in storage with us for the winter months please ensure that you drain the water systems down to avoid frost damage, disconnect the battery and the gas bottles. Please also leave your caravan ready to tow with the legs up and any personal belongings securely stowed. Please ensure your caravan is adequately insured, we accept no liability for any damage caused by frost etc.
- During winter storage access to your caravan will be possible only prior to setting an appointment. A copy of the caravan keys has to be left with the campsite manager in case of any emergency.
- Anything brought to your pitch during the season such as garden furniture, storage boxes etc. must either be removed at the end of the season or stowed away in your caravan. Anything left behind at the end of the season will be disposed.
- Renewal of seasonal pitch/winter storage for the following season is by invitation and must be secured by a deposit by the end of the current season.
- The caravan owner shall be responsible for properly securing the caravan as provided for by the manufacturer. Caravan owners bring their caravans on site at their own risk. By bringing your caravan on site you accept liability for accidents to yourselves and or loss of, or damage to property within the caravan park. It is your responsibility to fully insure against fire, theft and third party liability.
- Our obligations under this Agreement are as follows:
19.1 To keep the campsite secured and well maintained at all time.
19.2 To provide a pitch for your caravan on the touring field. We reserve the right to move your caravan to alternative pitch if necessary.
19.3 To ensure the services to the pitch on our land are provided to you (we cannot take responsibility for interruptions in services which are beyond our control).
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or remove from the campsite any person or caravan:
20.1 Who is or is likely to cause a nuisance.
20.2 In order to protect the site license.
20.3 If any destruction of our or any other person’s property occurs.
- Should these terms and conditions be breached then we reserve the right to remove your caravan from the park at your cost and any remaining seasonal pitch fees will not be refunded.